I wrote and Op-Ed article for the Portland Press Herald – Maine Sunday Telegram entitled ‘Maine Voices: Building trades offer fulfilling careers for those without college degree — In embracing college for all, we forget that many vital jobs still require only a high school diploma.‘ in which I take a look at how our education system here in Maine (and maybe around the country too) is ignoring the skilled trades.
- My New Remodeled Website Design May 2017
- If CARS Were Built Like HOUSES…
- Maine Voices: Building trades offer fulfilling careers for those without college degree
- My article ‘Pros Benefit from Building Science Discussion Group’ was published in The Journal of Light Construction
- My article ‘Four Alternatives to the Competitive Bidding Process’ in The Journal of Light Construction